Why is Udhaar App the best app to note your Daily Khata?
If you own a business and heard about Udhaar app, you must be wondering what on earth is that?
Udhaar app has been trending for quite a while and has got everyone thinking about how they can benefit from this app.
In this blog, you will learn about the functionality and features of Udhaar app that took businesses by storm. You will also learn how is Udhaar app useful for your business, how it will contribute to your business growth, and finally – why Udhaar app is the best app to record business transactions.
The Big Idea Behind
Udhaar app is a Pakistani app and the first of its kind. It was built with a goal and the actual challenges faced by Pakistani retailers. We all have seen it a thousand times that a retailer after making a trade, writes it down in a register, diary or some kind of journal. What happens later is, the shopkeeper loses it just because they can not find or remember the noted records and eventually undergo heavy losses.
Udhaar app, on the other hand, deals with this trouble single-handedly. It manages your business khata, ledger, and accounting by keeping a track of every cash and credit transaction you make on a daily basis.
About Udhaar App
Udhaar is a FREE application for personal and commercial use. Udhaar app helps you manage credit (Udhaar) with customers and suppliers.
Udhaar app is an online ledger (like an online khata or journal) to record your outstanding debt, and send auto-reminders to customers to increase collection and cash flow. It’s an easy, safe, and reliable app with amazing features like reporting, multi-language support, data backup, offline mode, and many, many more.
It sends a reminder message to all your customers who have their payment outstanding and may have unintentionally forgotten to clear the dues.
Udhaar app also provides you reports of all or individual customers. The reports will be available in PDF format and can be extracted daily, weekly or monthly to suit your needs.
Why Do You Need Udhaar App
Your business needs Udhaar app because it:
- Adds customers’ Udhaar anytime, anywhere
- Keeps your updated hisab-kitab in your pocket
- Is convenient to use a mobile app and view Udhaar details on the go
- Has simple and flexible UI which can be optimized on any screen
- Can quickly sync all your contacts from your phone. Your address book is used to easily connect you with your contacts so there’s no need to log out & search hard for usernames
- Maintains your credit and debit history in the cloud so you never lose your important data
- Improves transparency – Customer gets SMS update for every transaction and can view their hisab in Udhaar app
- Keeps your data safe even if you lose your phone or in any unfavorable circumstance
- Allows you to enter money transactions with a few clicks
- Automatically calculates Udhaar amount after each transaction
- Provides 100% ACCURATE and RELIABLE Results and it’s free – without any hidden charges