Staff Book: The #1 Way to Keep Your Staff Happy
It is said that a customer will never love a company until the employees love it first. Managing the employees is a crucial aspect of keeping the workforce happy and motivated. It might look like an easy and simple task, but this falls under the most challenging tasks for a business. The main element of managing staff members is accurate payroll management. Payroll Management comprises multiple tasks such as recording attendance, overtime collections, late fine deductions, adjusting paid leaves, generating salary slips, and paying salaries.
Managing all this manually means that you will have lots and lots of papers with different information on all of them. Then you would have to compile everything manually, count the number of days, calculate the per day division of the salary, and then payout. This takes a lot of time and is also prone to many errors, resulting in unnecessary arguments and hassles. Such disputes can result in an unhappy and demotivated workforce and will have a direct and immediate effect on the employees’ productivity.
How can you manage your staff efficiently?
There are a few things that you need to do if you want to be efficient. Essential elements to ensure effective staff management are as follows:
- Complete Employee Record: You need to have relevant details about your employee from the first day.
- Compensation Type to Ensure Timely Payments: Business tends to hire various people with different duration and required work. This determines an employee’s compensation type, which can be monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly compensation.
- Proper salary Slips: Every month, you will be making additions or deductions to an employee’s salary based on the attendance, the number of overtime hours, late fines, etc. You will have to provide a salary slip that has all details explaining the additions and deductions.
- Maintaining Individual Reports: You need to maintain an individual report of every employee. You can record employees’ attendance, number of overtime hours, number of paid leaves availed, and number of times employees came in late.
The staff book feature in the Udhaar Book app can help you manage your staff digitally without investing too much time. The staff book in the Udhar Digi khata app makes it very easy to manage as many employees as possible.
Benefits of Staff Book Feature in Udhaar Book
- Quick & Easy Employee Profile Setup: You have to add the name, number, salary type, and joining date, and it’s done. You can also add their mobile number, designation, and account details.
- Unlimited Staff Members: You can add and manage as many staff members as possible with the Staff Book in the Udhaar Digi khata app.
- Different Types of Staff Members: With Udhaar Book, you can add staff members with monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly compensation types.
- Select Working Days and Hours: Udhaar Book allows you to specify working days and hours for each employee for better payroll management.
- Daily Attendance: You have an entire list of employees on your screen, and you can mark the attendance in minutes.
- Add/Deduct Paid Leaves, Late Fines, and Overtime: Udhaar Book also allows you to deduct late fines, mark paid leaves, and add over time.
- Manage Advance on Salary: You can easily manage the advance paid to each employee with Udhaar Digi khata
- Print and Share Salary Slips: Udhaar Book maintains all the records for every employee daily, and you can download or share the report directly with the employee with just one click.
- Generate Attendance Report: You can quickly generate daily, weekly, and monthly attendance reports with the Staff Book in the Udhaar khata book.
- Pay from the App: You can pay the salaries online to your employee’s Jazz Cash and Easypaisa account from the Udhaar Book app.
Udhaar Book offers a wide range of essential services like cash book, credit book, digital invoicing, and inventory management, along with efficient staff management. Udhaar Book is available for both IOS and Android devices, and businesses can also use the Udhaar Book web app.