Pay Timely Salaries! Keep Staff Motivated with Udhaar Book
The recent chain of events in the politics of Pakistan has made the economy weak. The rising cost of living and stagnant income is causing severe cash flow issues for the middle class. Moreover, delayed salaries is another trouble many households go through every month, which forces them to borrow money from someone. Employees are forced to request their employers to give them a raise and to at least pay them on time to help them get through this economic uncertainty.
Increasing the salaries in these situations is next to impossible for shopkeepers like you. You are also a part of the same economy, and the adverse economic conditions have also impacted you and your business. However, you can help your employees by ensuring timely salary payments to help them stay motivated in these testing times. Usually, shopkeepers use pens and registers to record the attendance and manage the additions and deductions to salaries. Such manual methods are very time consuming and require you to calculate everything for each individual. It not only takes a lot of time but the chances of making a mistake is also high. Moreover, this is the primary reason the salaries are delayed as you don’t seem to find ample time to calculate and record everything.
Best Way to Avoid Delaying Salaries
Udhaar Book is a complete and convenient solution to help you better manage your business. Udhaar Book has a lot to offer which can make managing your business a piece of cake. The staff book feature can do wonders for businesses like yours. Udhar Digi khata’s staff book is a free payroll manager through which you can manage almost everything that an expensive payroll management system can handle.
Simplify Salary Payments with Udhaar Book!
- Quick & Easy Profile Setup: You can set up an employee profile in seconds. Just type in the name, mobile number, salary type, and joining date, and it’s ready. You can also add additional details, like their designation and account details.
- Unlimited Employees: There is no limit to the number of staff members you can add. Udhaar Digi khata enables you to add as many staff members as you like.
- Different Salary Types: With the Udhaar khata book, you can assign a salary type to your staff members. Salary types in the Udhar Digi khata app are monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly compensation.
- Customized Working Timings: Udhaar Digi khata app enables you to assign different work timings to different employees. So, if you have different people working in two shifts, you can easily manage their attendance, additions, and deductions accordingly.
- Quick and Accurate Attendance: As you keep adding the staff members to the Udhar Khata book, all the employees are being added to an attendance list simultaneously. Along with the names, you will see a couple of buttons through which you can mark the attendance and add any relevant detail such as overtime, late fine, or paid leave for that particular day.
- Manage Additions & Deductions: An employee is generally entitled to take a few paid leaves throughout the year. Similarly, a staff member is also given overtime if he stays past the working hours, and a staff member is fined if he is late. Udhaar Book also allows you to add overtime, deduct late fines, and mark paid leaves from the attendance list.
- Manage Advance on Salary: Given the current scenario, most employees usually spend all their money before the next payday. Then they need an advance on their salaries in the last few days of the month. With the Udhar Book, you can record the advance amount in the staff book, and it automatically gets deducted when the following month’s salary is being calculated.
- Proper Salary Slips: Udhaar Book maintains all the records for all your staff members daily. A detailed report for each employee can be downloaded or shared directly with the employee with just one click.
- Generate Attendance Report: You can quickly generate daily, weekly, and monthly attendance reports with the Staff Book in the Udhaar khata book.
- Pay from the App: Gone are the days when you would risk withdrawing money from the bank to pay salaries. With the Udhar Digi khata app, you can pay salaries online to your employees from the app without any hassles. You just need to add money to your Udhaar wallet and details of your staff’s JazzCash and Easypaisa account.
Udhaar Book enables you to be a support for your employees in these difficult times. Staff book is just one of the many amazing features Udhaar Book offers. Features like cash book, credit book, digital invoicing, and inventory management can assist you in almost all the aspects of your business operations. Udhaar Book can be downloaded from both the App Store and Play Store. You can also use the Udhaar Book web app from your PC.