How to create an Easypaisa account (Telenor Users)?
An Easypaisa account can now be used for a variety of financial activities, including bill payment, mobile load, sending and receiving money via CNIC, mobile account and bank accounts, and more. Telenor and non-Telenor customers can use these services. Due to these numerous perks and privileges, We’ll be showing you all the easy steps to take in order to create an Easypaisa account if you are not already a Telenor user:
For Non-Telenor users:
- You have to write “EPCNIC Number” in a text message and send it to 0345-1113737.
- After which, an Easypaisa representative will call you back.
- The representative will register your Easypaisa Account after necessary verification.
- Simultaneously, you will need a PIN code to activate your account.
- After activation, you’ll have all available services for your Easypaisa account.