How to create an Easypaisa account (Non-Telenor Users)?
The country’s experimental mobile banking platform is called Easypaisa. It began in the year 2009. It was originally intended to be used as a cash transfer service. The program has given users more power by making it easier to move money. Easypaisa also contributes significantly to Pakistan’s financial inclusion. It has over 90,000 locations across the United States. Easypaisa also offers employment opportunities. With this service, you can become a retailer and a dealer.
If you’re already a Telenor customer, we’ll teach you how to create an Easypaisa account in a few simple steps:
- First dial *786# from your phone.
- Then you will be asked to create a five-digit PIN code.
- For confirmation, you will need to re-enter the PIN code.
- After confirmation, your Easypaisa account will be activated.
- Afterward, you will be able to avail all the Easypaisa account services.