Being any shop or business owner you would always have thought of two things: help more and more customers through your business; earn more through serving customers. Well Udhaar Book app is the way to achieve both these goals. With Udhaar Book bill payment feature, you can earn extra, maximize profits and help numerous customers. Udhaar book offers to pay up to 140 different vendors bills, allowing you to entertain all types of customers.
With the bill payment feature, you can pay your customers utility bills online and help them avoid long queues at the bank so that they never miss due dates, all with the Udhaar Book app, while you will make up to Rs. 12 commission on every bill you pay. You can earn an endless amount of money from this feature as there are many bill types and vendors which can also help you attract more customers. The feature can help you pay electricity, gas bills and water bills online. One phone is all you need to start earning more. Just download the Udhaar Book app to your smartphone from the IOS or Android, or use the Udhaar Book web app for free on the desktop.
How to Make Money from Udhaar Book App
To pay customer’s bills, you first need to add money to your Udhaar wallet with three super easy steps:
- Set up a screen lock: This guards your wallet cash and will be marked done if you already have a screen lock.
- Add location: Enter your shop’s location on the app. This will be marked done if you already have your location added.
- Add money to your Udhaar wallet: You can transfer money from your bank app to Udhaar wallet through IBFT or use your EasyPaisa/Jazz Cash account to add money to your wallet, and start paying customers’ utility bills.
Once the money is added to your wallet, you can instantly start paying customers’ bills and earnings commission. Udhaar Book’s super easy interface helps you understand the bill payment process better. You can start earning by following these easy steps to pay bills:
- Select bill type and vendor: Choose which bill you want to pay; such as internet, gas, electricity, or water bills online . Then select a region-specific vendor. For instance, if you select electricity as your bill type, you will see multiple service providers such as: PESCO, K-Electric, and LESCO.
- Add billing details: You can either enter your account details by scanning the bill or manually write the account details.
- Pay bill: You will be shown billing details and the option to pay the bill. Click on the pay bill button to make an online bill payment.
The Udhaar Book app will greatly assist you in paying customers bills. It is very handy and makes it simple to manage important and challenging activities with Udhaar Book. Features like cash book, digital invoicing, inventory management, and staff book offer better business operations while saving you from various problems. You can easily download the app from IOS or Android for free. You can also use the free Udhaar Book web app from your PC.