Pakistan is home to numerous religions, cultures, and ethnicities. Within every city of Pakistan, you will find people living together as a community with love and affection regardless of their culture or ethnicity. The same cultural diversity can be seen within the business landscape as well. People from different communities with different cultures and languages own hundreds and thousands of small scale businesses. Majority of these small businessmen are not that fluent in English and are not comfortable speaking or reading it. They might know how to read, but they won’t prefer using English as their primary language.
You will find people speaking different languages throughout the country. The five major communities found in Pakistan are Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu Speaking, Pashtun and Baloch. Amongst all these communities, various locals own and operate numerous retail businesses such as hair salons, restaurants, medical stores, general stores, hardware stores, etc. The majority of these people prefer Urdu to be their primary language as the customers walking in also prefer talking in Urdu. But as far as their personal preference is concerned, they prefer using their regional language for business or personal matters. A restaurant owner might maintain the cash register by writing down everything in Urdu, or maybe a general store owner might be comfortable maintaining his Udhaar khata in Sindhi.
- Roman Urdu
Other Benefits of Using Udhaar Book App
Udhaar Book is Pakistan’s #1 tajir app and has been helping millions of businessmen manage their businesses throughout Pakistan. Using the Udhar khata book app enables you to manage various aspects of your business right from your smartphone.
- You can now manage your inventory by adding products under the manage stock tab.
- You can manage cash/credit transactions with a cash book and credit book.
- You can use a staff book to manage your staff’s attendance, salaries, leaves, etc.
- You can record all your Udhaar and set collection dates. Udhaar also sends a reminder message automatically to your debtor. This makes recovering your udhar 3x faster without making any awkward reminder calls.
- You can record all your Udhaar and set collection dates. Udhaar also sends a reminder message automatically to your You can earn more without taking any risk through Udhaar Book’s easyload feature. Just add the balance to your Udhaar wallet and start recharging your customers’ cellphones for a 2% commission.
Udhaar Book is a complete solution for businesses and people with different preferences. Udhaar Book takes care of everything that can make your life easier and provide a hassle-free solution to manage your business. Udhaar Book is available for both IOS and Android devices, and businesses can also use the Udhaar Book web app.