Managing a bakery business is a highly challenging task since the same clients buy many of the same products every day because they like fresh goods. This shows that the cash flow is consistent and that controlling the cash inflows and outflows is more challenging than any other firm. You may now manually record all of your cash flow transactions in a notebook, which is error-prone, and you may pay someone or assign one of your employees to handle this task, which might be expensive.
Another reason why manually creating cash flows is a terrible idea is that it takes a lot of time and still produces unpredictable outcomes, which wastes time and requires a lot of work. Another drawback of manual recording is that it will be challenging to locate that statement of entry if you need to know at what rates you purchased the flour three months ago because you will have to look through every page of the registers. Additionally, if you are looking at the business flow, there won’t be a single register, so you will have to look through many.
Your bakery needs a better solution to manage cash flows. The Udhaar BookUdhaar Book online app is free to download for both IOS and Android smartphones, and you can also use the Udhaar Book web app for desktops.
Features Udhaar Book has to offer:
- Easy & Simple: The Udhaar khata book app’s Cash book is simple to use and understand. Retailers all around Pakistan may now make use of the user-friendly layout and the option to switch the app’s language between Urdu and other regional languages.
- Add Notes: You can add notes to every transaction you make using the Udhaar Digi khata app, which you may view afterward. For instance, if you purchase wheat, note the day it expires so that you may preserve the date.
- Add Contact: You may add a contact for the individual from whom you are getting cash or to whom you are giving cash using this function in Udhaar Book’s cashbook. In addition, you may store the vendor’s contact information, which would be useful in the future.
- Add Item: To make this work, you must add your inventory to Udhaar Book’s manage your stock tab under favorites. After that, choose the sold item from the inventory list by clicking “Add Item.” The transaction amount will be updated in real-time after choosing the item, simplifying the cash input procedure and saving you time and effort each day.
- Add Image: There are multiple instances where you need an evidence to support the transaction. For example, if a consumer makes a payment online, you might also retain that image to revisit later whenever required.
- Print Free Professional Invoices: The Udhar khata book app will instantly print a proper professional invoice when you press save after entering all the information in the cash book if you are signed in from a Udhaar Book web app using your PC and have a printer attached.
Udhaar Digi khata app is not just an app where you can record cash transactions only. Udhaar Book is a one-stop solution to help you stand apart from the competition and helps you manage your bakery store without any hassles. Udhaar Book also enables you to eliminate manual recording and facilitates businesses in error-free management. With multiple features like cash book, credit book, staff book, and inventory management, Udhaar Book is a complete business manager for businesses. Udhaar Book is available for both IOS and Android devices, and you can also use the Udhaar Book web app.